This course will help students understand what MVVM Framework is and how it can be beneficial for the developers in the short and long run. This design pattern can be implemented using different libraries. Here in this course, we shall be using MVVMCROSS. We will be using Visual Studio and/or Jetbrains Rider for development.(P.S. We do not need Rider specially for any operation here. Visual Studion is enough for us to move forward). We will be using C# language and Xamarin Forms mobile application for development. Here are some of the key points that will help you understand more about the course
- Helps understand what is MVVM or Model View View-Model Framework
- Implement MVVM Design pattern using MVVMCROSS library
- Implement MVVM Design Pattern in Xamarin Forms Application
- Talk about some of the very important aspects of MVVMCROSS like AppStart, Navigation, Commands, etc. Walk through each of these topics with an example and code.
- Developing a mobile app using different Xamarin Forms UI elements like Label, Entry, ListView, etc.
- Observe and Understand the pros and cons of the framework.