To be effective, Product Owners need to have a firm grasp on the value drivers for their product, and a keen sense of how to use agile practices and Scrum to maximize that value. The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) assessments allow people to validate and certify their understanding of the role of the Product Owner and how they would respond to real situations that would challenge them.
NEW: After receiving lots of messages from my students on my Scrum Master Certification Course, I have added a new lecture in this course about how to manage product backlog in an effective way. This course will save you hundreds of pounds on Scrum training and help you to pass Scrum Product Owner certification in your first try.
What will you learn?
This Course enables aspiring Product Owners to develop their knowledge of how to maintain and manage a responsive product backlog, and have a product vision that represents the stakeholder’s and customer’s requirements. At the end of this course you will not only learn about the product owner role within scrum framework but also will have detailed knowledge on scrum to direct your team using the best practices of agile and scrum.
New Addition: I have added a lecture to this course about INVEST technique.
Why this course?
- Because I have trained hundreds of Product Owners and got consistent feedback. My course content is created out of real life scenarios and experiences.
- In my course you will also learn everything included in Scrum Guide which is primary source of passing Professional Product Owner Certification.
- You will be able to ask me questions via Udemy messaging system
Disclaimer: This course has professional voice over as well as a professional teacher in front of you virtually – face to face.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Scrum Team Members, Scrum Masters, Scrum Product Owners.
- This course is for product managers who will transition to agile environments or product managers who will start their journey as a newbie.
- Business analysts, testers, software developers can also step into their product owner role journey with this course.
- Anyone who is planning to Pass Product Owner Certification tests